1) For more information on the village and the availability, dial numbers 00 39 0963/393037 or mail to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org . A quotation will be valid for a limited expressed time.
2) Bookings are accepted until exhaustion of rooms and must be accompanied by a deposit of 30% of the total, and the booking form completed in its entirety and signed. Not be held valid booking not confirmed by deposit.
3) When you ‘ll send a copy of the transfer of the deposit, you will need to indicate names of guests reserving, full residential address, telephone numbers including mobile.
4) The balance due must be paid on arrival. The price is the same for the booked period even if not fully enjoyed for late arrival or early departure.
Therefore in case of late arrival or early departure, the guest will be required to balance the entire stay.
5) CANCELLATION: The customer who gives written notice of the cancellation, by letter before the 30 days, before his arrival at the hotel, can request a refund of the deposit or ask to stimate it as a deposit for a stay later, depending on availability.
The deposit of 30% will be withheld as a penalty but in the case of a cancellation during the 30 days preceding the arrival
Failure to arrive (no – show): The reserved room remains available to client until 24.00 on day of arrival.
Save the written notice of late arrival, non arrival involves the cancellation of reservation and the room remains available to other potential customers.
In case of delayed arrival if the customer fails to occupy the room booked for difficulties during the trip, strikes, delays or other personal reasons and / or health, there is no refund.
Case of early departure: the customer will be required to pay the cost of the room for the entire stay booked, less meals for each persons paying.
6) The Village Hotel Lido San Giuseppe reserves the right to change their programs if necessitated by events not attributable to it and in no event, guests can expect any form of compensation. In addition, the Village does not assume any liability for any damage and theft of vehicles, boats or accessories. All limitations of liability provided in this paragraph shall operate in favor of the Village Hotel Lido San Giuseppe. All disputes in respect of the Village, the place of jurisdiction is Vibo Valentia.
7) No claim will be considered from the Village Hotel Lido San Giuseppe if not validated by written declaration filed during his stay at the village.